Progress Updates 6/2/22

 Time for some updates on my WIPs!  Here's what's actually been going on since my last entry.

  1. Temperance Socks - something went weird with these while I was working on them and I decided I wasn't feeling the combo of yarn/color/pattern, so they've been ripped out and can be crossed off the list.
  2. Miss BB sweater - Finished another skein of yarn and a few inches away from finishing the right front.  Then it'll just be sleeves and finishing work.
  3. Hue Shift afghan - Did a few more squares of this, it's a delight.
  4. New Year's Socks - Turned the heel on the second sock and have about an inch on the leg, so progress is happening.
  5. Red and gray on the sheep spindle - I'd loaned the spindle from this project to a friend who was learning and she just returned.  I am tempted to toss the existing yarn from years ago and start over with what's left, but I'll need to reevaluate.
I desperately want to be doing more spinning and possibly weaving these days, but I've got a lot of irons in the fire craft-wise, so I'm trying to stay focused.


Maisie the Idaho Shag is helpful as always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!