I fell off the wagon! Progress updates 6/16/22

Well, it's been two weeks and I have more updates on my knitting resolution, some good, some... questionable as far as my ability to reach my goals. 
  1.  Miss BB sweater has had a little attention, I'm almost done with the second front, then it'll be just sleeves (hopefully I can do these two at a time) and finishing. Maybe I can get this one done in time for autumn. 
  2. Hue shift afghan has gotten a bit of work too. I briefly lost one of the balls of yarn but my daughter found it under the couch. By my math I've finished 81 of the 100 squares, then it'll just need to be sewn up and the edging done. 
  3. The Eleanora de Toledo stockings got some air time at the SCA event I attended last weekend. I got the new yarn attached and I think I have about an inch of foot left, then it'll just be making the toes and finishing. Hooray!
  4. I got a new flicker brush for my Alpaca spinning project to hopefully make processing easier.
  5. And finally, I slipped and started a new pair of socks.  My mom gave me a skein of lovely self-striping yarn for Mother's Day and I was having a stressful day and needed something to work on right away, so I started the Lizard Ridge Socks out of my new yarn.  I'm about 2/3 of the way up the foot of the first sock and having fun.
That's all for now, hopefully more projects to come if my sewing plans don't get in the way too much.  Here's a selfie of me at the SCA event in my Norse garb, featuring handwoven inkle trim made by moi from leftover sock yarn. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!