WiP Wednesday #5

This week I haven't had time to photograph all my works in progress.  In fact, I realized that in addition to the spinning and knitting (the loom hasn't been out of the box for a couple of months, which is a tragedy) I have a sewing WiP that I'm starting to feel ready to finish.

However, the one WiP I do have pics of is barely a WiP at all, and I could really use some help nailing it down.  I bought this beautiful yarn at Happy Knits in Portland on a recent vacation.  The yarn is Madelinetosh's Tosh Vintage in the Shoreline colorway.  It is a discontinued color so it was 20% off.  That, of course, meant I had to buy two skeins instead of one.  Look at those pretty colors.  As a blue-eyed girl I think it is going to be perfect for me!


I think this wants to be a long infinity scarf.  I wasn't sure if I liked them or not, but my sister gave me one for the holidays last winter and I wore the heck out of it.  This is a round springy yarn that is very smooth but sturdy.  The high twist will show off a textured stitch beautifully.  I want something thick and smooshy and warm, but not too stiff.  Right now I can't decide if it needs to be a Purl Ridge Scarf by Stephen West or a Honey Cowl by Madelinetosh.  Which one do you think this yarn wants to be?

Come see all the other lovely projects going on in the Idaho Etsy Team by clicking the banner below:


Idaho Etsy Team

Comments

Unknown said…
I vote for the honey cowl!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!