Kilt Hose Ideas

With the opening of my list to new orders I have been thinking about more possibilities for those interested in my wares. All of my kilt hose orders thus far have either been for plain-knit, simplified balmoral, or argyle kilt hose. I have one order for tartan hose, which are similar to argyle, but the possibilities really are endless. I'm great at cable knitting and even design custom cables. Color work is another possibility for distinctive hose, with options such as diced cuffs as well as shepherd's plaid and other fair isle-style color patterns. I also design colorwork to order, so that you can incorporate initials, designs, etc. into your hose. I encourage everybody to think creatively when it comes to kilt hose, and feel free to contact me any time to communicate about custom work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!