Just a note on my philosophy as a fiber artist...

Comments

Glaistig said…
Hi Diane,

I'm "Glaistig" on Ravelry and would love to purchase your fabulous Scottish Bonnet pattern! Could you send me a message on Ravelry?

I tried emailing you at the russetlodgeknits email address but it got booted back to me as undelivered. I think unfortunately that Mercury is still in retrograde or something (at least for me) :)

Thank you!
Glaistig said…
Hi Diane,

I just wanted to confirm that you had received my $3.00 Paypal payment that I sent yesterday for the Scottish Bonnet.
Will you be able to email me the pattern today? I really can't wait to get started. Thanks!!

Carla (Glaistig on Ravelry)
Librarian Judy said…
Please email me at msbopeep@gmail.com, I'd like to purchase scottish bonnet pattern, also your tam pattern if its a manly sort of beret.

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!