New Year, New FOs!

Hi!  I hope y'all survived the holidays like I did.  I've been crafting up a storm, so I have lots to share.  

1. I made a pint-sized Kaanteinen for my nephew out of some knit picks merino from my stash, along with a coordinating pair of mittens, improvised from the Margot Mittens pattern I've used before.


2. My daughter got a Dean Street Hat and matching mittens using the No Swatch No Gauge mittens pattern.  The yarn is some variety of mystery wool that was given to me by a friend.


3. My mom got the Swirl Socks I'd been working on, she's definitely sock-worthy.


4. I gifted my daughter's dad some sock yarn for a pair of socks that are in progress, so that's a new WIP that I need to get set up in Ravelry.

5. I finished the green spindle spun yarn which was a gift for my friend M.  The color is so hard to capture.


6. I started a new spindle spun project which also needs to go in Ravelry, it's some Paradise Fibers merino in the colorway Granada.  It's going to be three ply sock yarn.


7 and 8. I received two commissions for kilt hose that will be my main focus for the next few weeks, one a set of cabled Aran hose, the other a set of argyle ones.  Wish me luck!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!