Still Kicking!


So, along with all the knitting projects I'm cranking out (and believe me, I'm cranking out a lot), I've become hopelessly hooked on spinning my own yarn! My first piece of eye candy is some single ply lace-weight merino which will become the Vernal Equinox shawl. Isn't it lovely?

Here's the other project I'm working on. It's some Navajo-Plied Corriedale cross from Wooly Treasures in shades of black, eggplant purple, blue, and light green.



I fantasize about painting my own roving and rehabbing thrift store sweaters into lovely fiber, but those are way on the back burner behind all my folks on the list.

If you get a chance, check out my etsy shop for an easy way to purchase my patterns, and bookmark it! Soon there will be much more loveliness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!