With a heavy heart and mixed feelings...

I just realized while going back through old orders that my wait time is up to nearly a year! This means I am not spending enough time knitting and am taking on more projects than I can handle. While I feverishly train my husband to knit bonnets and help with orders and continue my busy and challenging life the orders keep coming at a slow and steady pace.

It is with all this in mind that I have decided to stop taking new orders for a while. I will still be selling patterns and will consider pattern design on a case-by-case basis. However, I simply cannot keep up with the volume of orders I have received, and I feel it unfair to ask anybody to wait a year for a $45 hat. When my waiting list time is back down between 8 and 12 weeks I will open it up to new orders.

I would like to thank all of my clients for their patience with me. I'm only one woman, and hand-knitting takes a lot of time. When you add chronic tendonitis and carpal tunnel (due in large part to knitting) and a full-time job, the time stretches on ever longer. If you have any questions or comments about this feel free to send them my way, and if you know any knitters who would like to make a little cash, definitely send them my way. Thank you to all my customers so far. If you're on the list, you're still on it. If you're not on it yet, watch this space.

-Diane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!