Kilt Hose!

Due to requests for more specifics than I gave in my last post, here are my prices for hand-made, custom-sized kilt hose.

  • Standard kilt hose: ribbed cuff and knit body in any single color - $65
  • Cabled hose: ribbed cuff and cable work in any single color (my design choice) - $85
  • Simplified Balmoral hose: three-color entrelac cuff and single-color body in any colors(pics coming soon) - $110
  • Argyle kilt hose: ribbed cuff and three-color argyle body in any colors- $140
  • Balmoral hose: two-color entrelac with two small stripes and single-color body in any colors- $140
  • Any other custom work priced based on time and complexity (contact me)
Prices updated to reflect yarn costs, etc.

Comments

Scott said…
Great stuff; I can't wait to see sample pics. I trust you knit a lot faster than I; my last pair of cabled kilt hose took a year to complete!
Diane said…
thanks for the comment! I wish I'd have seen it sooner. lol. I am a pretty quick knitter, but I attribute most of that to boredom (and a little bit to the fact that I do continental-style knitting and have for a very long time).
Anonymous said…
that entrelac stuff is wicked cool looking. You oughta post some pics of your wares up on your page.

Gonna send you an email regarding hose!
Diane said…
Thanks! I've always thought entrelac was really cool, and would make a great-looking kilt hose cuff. I plan to start posting photos ASAP. My digital camera broke recently (it was in my luggage on the flight home from Scotland) and I'm hoping to replace it soon! Check out the Jacobite bonnets post for a few pics.
hose adapters said…
Nice post! I think I can choose here a good kit hose here. Thanks for sharing!

-seff-

Popular posts from this blog

Free Pattern - Gulls and Garter Washcloth

Free Ribbed Beanie Pattern

Jacobite Bonnets!